In this video, the narrator walks through five fallacies of Voluntaryism that often get discussed when speaking about being a Voluntaryist.
The video is not very long, but long enough to provide excellent examples for each statement. We hope you’ll watch and join in the discussion.
1. Voluntaryism is trying to create a Utopia which could never exist. [0:10]
2. Voluntaryism cannot work because people are evil. [1:19]
3. Voluntaryism permits alternative justice like courts, so it is no different than government. [2:23]
4. Voluntaryism would allow big business to control everything. [3:35]
5. Voluntaryism would lead to total anarchy, and anarchy is total chaos. [4:30]